At Speedo South Africa we strive for service excellence and this extends to our delivery policy. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please call us or email us via our contact us page.
Track My Order
Need an update on your order or delivery status? Simply click here and enter your order email and order number to get the latest updates.
|NB: Deliveries are made during office hours (8am to 5pm) and on weekdays only|
|Method||Area||Delivery time (excludes weekends)||Order cutoff time**|
|Courier||Cape Town||24 - 72 hours||14:00|
|Courier||Main centre*||2 - 4 days||14:00|
|Courier||Regional||2 - 7 days||14:00|
|Courier||Rural / Remote areas||3 - 10 days||14:00|
NB: Deliveries times are estimated and are dependent on specific routes and road conditions
*Main centres: Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, George, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, East London, Pietermaritzburg, Polokwane and Kimberley
**Order Cutoff time: Orders received after 2PM will only be processed and invoiced the following day (excluding weekends)
- We can only deliver products to physical addresses (no PO boxes) within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
- Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on or after the following Monday.
- A unique waybill tracking number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company or the Speedo South Africa Service Centre.
COVID-19 Delivery Information Update
COVID-19 Lockdown Update - LEVEL 1
Please access the official SA Government COVID-19 Corona Virus South African Resource Portal here https://sacoronavirus.co.za/
We are continuously monitoring the evolving situation around COVID-19 and are following the expert guidance of health authorities, local governments and the World Health Organization. We have implemented the following measures to ensure we can operate safely, and responsibly:
- Steps have been taken to ensure that all our facilities have increased the frequency and extent of their cleanings
- All staff are following WHO guidelines for personal hygiene and self-isolation
We have instructed drivers and delivery personnel to follow a ‘No Contact’ delivery policy:
- When our delivery drivers arrive at your delivery address, they have been instructed to ring the bell, and stand back at a safe distance
- The driver will place the products at your door and wait for you to answer
- The driver will then record your name, date and time of delivery in front of you, so you won’t need to sign any paperwork
- You collect your items and head back indoors
- Please remember to wash your hands regularly, before and after receiving your delivery
- Please avoid any direct contact with drivers, such as handshakes